User avatar

Razor

My Keyboard Is Normal

  • Randomosity Re: Pop Culture Battles

    I used to do this via text, but I decided to create a topic on it. Anyway, it's pretty simple. First, (I'll start) post a character, army, or weapon from ...

    May 30, 2024
  • Archive Re: The Galactic Empire

    Alex stepped onto the bridge of the Star Destroyer, observing the star punctured void outside of the segmented window panes, and the looming surface of a blue and white planet, ...

    May 16, 2024
  • Archive Re: The Galactic Empire

    Name, Rank, Trooper Class: Alex Kirshin Adamson, Grand Moff (Non-trooper) Age: 23 Appearance: Green eyes, brownish hair. Grey imperial officer uniform, rank insignia plaque with twelve colored squares

    May 15, 2024
  • Archive Re: The Galactic Empire

    Welcome to the Empire! Join are sprawling military force and fight to preserve order in the galaxy, or become an imperial citizen. Any expression of sympathy or corporation with the ...

    May 15, 2024
  • Holiday Archive Re: 2023 YWS Best and Most Awards

    Of course I got most chatty :D

    Dec 2, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: What Fiction Character(s) do you relate to the most?

    I am an 80% match to Basher Tarr (Ocean's 11). Whoever the heck that is.

    Nov 11, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: TRUTH (Journalism) JOIN NOW!

    This is an independent news outlet created by me...RazorSharpPencil. We report ONLY THE TRUTH. There is not a lot of Truth left out there in the world, and this is ...

    Nov 11, 2023
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TRUTH (Journalism) (JOIN NOW)

    This is an independent news outlet created by me...RazorSharpPencil. We report ONLY THE TRUTH. There is not a lot of Truth left out there in the world, and this is ...

    Nov 11, 2023
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Week Of Action (Stop Cop City) (Atlanta, De Calb County)

    FROM: https://stopcop.city/2023/10/23/week-of-action-november-2023/ A Week of Action to Stop Cop City organized by and for Black Atlantans. Join us November 6 to 13 of 2023! Community discussions Film

    Nov 10, 2023
  • Art & Photography Re: Artwork (Pixel, AI text to image, Liminal Space)

    Oct 24, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! I'm Verity

    Welcome!

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: want to be part of a Halloween collage? post your avatar!

    Oct 9, 2023
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel (family members, ect./ aid

    Some of you may have online friends or family who live in this time I can say that network and internet access may be blocked or down as most of ...

    Oct 9, 2023
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Story Covers!

    I am offering story cover services...for FREE. Just send me a PM with a short summary/description of your story....and I will reply with your cover, which will be made via ...

    Oct 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Hello? Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before ...

    Sep 19, 2023


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien