User avatar

Razcoon

  • Other Poetry Re: The Price

    Wow, this is a dark poem. It's really good, as far as I can tell. It has a lot of meaning. Sorry if this isn't a good review, I'm not ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why I Hate Pessimism

    I don't write poetry much, but I decided why not. This is about pessimism. It's basically my first poem, so it sucks, but I don't see how this could turn ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for reading Vanadium.

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Science

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I wanna ban you.

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Hot Air Balloon

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Shaking my head, I say, "Crim, we came here to help fix things. It took a lot of nerve for him to say that. Honestly, you aren't helping. You ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "I'm sure she's fine, we haven't heard any screaming," I grin, "You wanna check on her?" He shrugs and smiles. Standing up, I walk in the direction Thorn and ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "Okay...Imagine you're depressed-ish..." Dylan looks skeptical but closes his eyes. "I've got a scenario. Thorn just died. Imagine it!" A sad look crosses his face. "Good! Now you're really ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    Sounds fun Kelcia!

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade "Okay! Of course, the apology," I say, "but the most important thing is to understand where she's coming from. You can't always protect her, and she probably won't ever ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 creepy! xD

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade Thank you, Crim! And, of course, Stealth. "Here's what I say," I tell them. "Don't provoke each other, and two wrongs don't make a right. One more thing - ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Golf

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Kade This exchange is getting old. Balancing on my good leg, I kick Dylan then Thorn with my prosthetic. They both keel over. Metal has GOT to be more painful ...

    Jun 11, 2010


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence