User avatar

Razcoon

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because it's Mizzle fo' Shizzle.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    Point taken. So what kind of tea are we talking here? *Kidding* I see your point, and if I'm being honest, I don't completely believe evolution either. I just think ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make up a TV Show name

    When nursing an injured duckling back to health, a chemist-in-training, without realizing it, exposes the duckling to a dangerous chemical. The duckling turns into a mutant which rapidly grows and ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Land of the Free? Her name is a lie. Many are bounded by her so-called freedom. An those of us that aren't bail them out. And She oppresses those that ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS... The Musical!

    Can I play myself? And GrantBlayfur? And Vasticity, and Puzzle, and Isha, and LastPaladin, and Squall, and thegirlwholived, and VitaminCakes, and KAH, and Firearris, and JabberHut, and sillyducky, and

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    There is nothing to disprove it( that I've heard), or prove the latter. Okay, really? "Proof" of Evolution "Disproof" of Creation I don't think it would be a theory if ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS... The Musical!

    Aw, yeah. Nate + Rap = WIN. 8)

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Year, New Plans: An Un-Official YWS Road-Map

    Sounds awesome; it IS the little things that make a difference, yes? Good luck in law school, Nate!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Staying Down

    Flem>>Thanks for reviewing, I see your point at...not two in the morning. xD Nearly midnight, but I'm high on fundip. Sakura>>So you saw my status! Much thanks for being a ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make up a TV Show name

    A woman's bedroom has a table that, when turned over, opens a portal to the fourth dimension. Don't Trip

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Staying Down

    Ahh, metaphors, can't always understand them, right? I'm glad you liked my lyrics, and apologies to your parents! xD

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    D'aww, poor girl! xD Anyways I love the picture, especially the trees, the way they're abstract and pop-outy. It IS like Sarah Child. Very cute.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I am (V.2) Possible YWLJ?

    Jojo got all the nitpicks, so this isn't going to be a review. Just saying nice job. ;)

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: bye bye for now

    I know what can I do 'can I', or 'I can'? Don’t tell me I am no use Becouse i am full of potenial, Because I. Capitalize your 'I's. I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for only having 108 points. How dare you.

    Jan 1, 2011


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice