User avatar

Razcoon

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Happy Valentine's Day

    Solbery! That didn't happen right?! I mean, I know it'd be odd if it were to refer to your boy and I don't think it does, but it doesn't refer ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    I had one where GrantBlayfur manage to like my status six times. I should dig that up. xD

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Too long to fit on the screen, so I copy/pasted from my chat log! ^^ [The Lounge]: Meshugenah has entered at 8:22 pm [The Lounge]: Meshugenah has left at 8:22 ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    Em looks EXACTLY how I imagined her! That being said, Skype. xD Oh, and a few other people, like Warrior Princess (whose avatars are her own pictures) and Bondgirl007 (again, ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: KILL (not SHOOT) the Messenger

    Hello Alpha! I'm here to review, as requested. I'm warning you now, I don't hold back. I am harsh-ish. As harsh as I can be without beating myself up about ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Monkeys with bulky headphones. I am not making this up. xD I also thought you were cool, which is a given considering the monkeys with headphones. How is that NOT ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 I haven't heard of most of those...but I like OK Go's music videos. xD 1. The Format - Dog Problems 2. This Province - Secret Love And The Fastest ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For being one of the many psychos who likes chocolate that are overrunning the world.

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted. Now it makes a loud, high pitched sound that only you can here. I wish my insomnia would let up...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for never being in chat, ever.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Song I Heard In A Dream

    It was. xD

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    Elo, just a quick this your first storybook?

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Other world.

    Name: Vesper Kame Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Vesper is albino, about 6'1" in height. His white hair is thin, fluffy, and messy. Most people are slightly taken aback upon ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: November Rain

    Alright! First off, hello Nikki! Second, I am currently too busy (loaded with homework) to review. Later, I'll edit in any comments/remarks/suggestions/rip-apart-reviewness I may have for you. a time

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Ficfan, you have to follow the pattern! D: Ninjy you get 8/10! :3 1. Aiden - Elizabeth 2. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark ...

    Feb 1, 2011


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna