User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • Questions and Answers Re: Hi, my points skyrocketed :)

    One possibility is that you reached a landmark during that time, or something time related happened. Perhaps you should check your statistics?

    Mar 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ink

    It was an okay take off of that book.... There's a book? He finds this marker and draws with it to get what he wants...okay. You should maybe have internal ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ink

    Hello everyone. I have another story. This one is also an original work, this one focuses on a mischeivous little boy that one day finds a magic marker. He uses ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Attempt - A Myst Oneshot

    Myst Island was getting old, as were the four other ages connected with the island. Riven was gone, and there was currently no spare linking books to J’nanin, otherwise Stranger ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scream

    I hope I don't sound too mean... :( Haha, no. You're absolutely right. When I came up with the idea I thought about it from a normal person's perspective, most ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blinded prt1

    I like the direction you are taking with this, the beginning three paragraphs were a bit dull (though of course the setting must be introduced at somepoint.) It really started ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain

    Pretty cool story. I liked how you started out with the difficulty sleeping, (which had an effect on her mannerisms in the rest of the story (and causes suspicion as ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scream

    Here is an original work of mine. This story was inspried by a quick comment a classmate made, apparently he was hearing more things (possibly due to headache he payed ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Attempt - A Myst Oneshot

    Thanks for the review. I took a look at the thing you pointed out, most of them I agreed with, and some I changed to something else. As for the ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stay With Me

    Pretty good story, I like it. The beginning was a tad heart breaking, which is what you were going for, no? And in the end they end up getting back ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cunkushion

    Wow. That's just facepalm worthy right there. You made me laugh so hard, I don't know what I'm doing with myself. Kudos mate, you made my day. :)

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Attempt - A Myst Oneshot

    Hello Rayquazakid! I've never heard of Myst, but I'm here at your request. :) I shall review this is beautiful blue. Nitpick: It seems a bit dull to me, try ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Apocalypse-(Horror Zombie Story)

    My first impression was wow. I really liked how you started this story with a bang by killing the main character's mother. And I must say, what a gruesome way ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Attempt - A Myst Oneshot

    Hello everyone. This is the first fiction I am posting here, it is a fan fiction based off the game series Myst. For those unfamiliar with Myst, all you need ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi RayquazaKid! You write mostly fan-fiction? I've recently gotten into that. :P Not mostly, a good deal of of story material is original work. What are your fan-fictions usually based ...

    Mar 12, 2010


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero