User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    Definitely Skins, I'll get on it once I'm done with the others. :)

    Apr 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)

    Here on request. This seems familiar. I've actually read this before. :) She twisted her Korth revolver menacingly. But I still couldn't believe that she was going to do that. ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    I'll get to them as soon as possible. :) Shubhi, you want me to PM the review? I could put it on the thread too...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: On research

    Thanks for the compliments, they mean alot. :) Just a quick update, I just got done watching a movie titled October Sky. In the movie there is a mine, and ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Keep

    Apr 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    Hello everyone, welcome to my shop. With a review I can provide: - Tips on sentence structure and word usage. - The pointing out of grammar and spelling mistakes. - ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: On research

    (Unsure where this should go.) Just a few minutes ago, I did some distancing research for my novel, and boy did I have a blast. In my novel there is ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cycle

    Glad you liked it. Sadly, I do not wish to expand on this story, as it is already complete. It isn't meant to be any longer than it already is, ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cycle

    Hello everyone. Here is a new story of mine, based on and inspired by a writing prompt for English class. The prompt was: "Writing about science fiction - What if ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive - Chapter One: Genesis (re-written)

    Another thing is run-on sentences. Those are sentences that go on where they shouldn't - a comma is put in the place of a period, and on and on it ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive - Chapter One: Genesis (re-written)

    Hello all. As the title suggest, this is a rewritten version of chapter one of my story Survive. While I could have just posted this in the original thread, that ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Have a Peanut!

    Thanks for the review peanut. I have responded to it in the thread.

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive: Chapter One - Genesis

    Stuff about info dump Hmm... You know you're right. That means I have quite bit of editing to do.... Taking care not to get too close to the edge of ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Have a Peanut!

    Hi peanut. Can you review this for me? Survive Chaper One

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive: Chapter One - Genesis

    Hello everyone. I am finally going to post my full-length story here. This is something I’ve been working on since the middle of December. I don’t wish to post the ...

    Mar 16, 2010


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl