User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Yes, thanks for the review. I fixed most of the things you pointed out (though there were a couple I disagreed with). Thanks so much though. :D Umm.. also in ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive Chapters 1-2

    Thanks for the review. Yea, I kind of agree that it is a bit corny, but it's really important in the story as the reader can know exactly what Arcadius ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi, can you review this for me?

    Apr 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Hi, could you review this for me?

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive Chapters 1-2

    HEllo all. I would like to present the second chapter of my novel Survive. Of course, I would provide the link to the previous chapter but that thread seems to ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    All done! Enjoy the reviews everyone! :)

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diamond Fire: Chapter One

    Again, excellent work. I didn't see any mistakes in this chapter per say... However, you seem to have a problem with tenses. When you do a paragraph describing places and ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Downward

    Thanks for the feedback. I don't know the finer aspects of poetry, and to be honest, I'm more comfortable writing novels. I tried really hard to make each line to ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Diamond Fire (Revived)

    Here on request. Sorry I am so late. :) After reading it through, I must say this ones pretty clean. I didn't catch many flaws, which is really good. And ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Downward

    This is my first poetry, EVER. Please enjoy. :) It is into the fire that I will go. How I will fare, nobody shall ever know. For my malevolence is ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-3

    Here I am, as you requested. :) Me? Investigating a high profile case? I couldn’t believe my ears as the caller on the other end informed me of Amanda Bailey’s ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 2

    HEy there, here on request. :) I'm to do things a little differently here. “Eureka! I have found it at last,” I roared with excitement , waking up my wife, ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two ~ Part two)

    Hey there, here on request. ;) First things first, boring sentence structure. Most of the time we see one statement and then another statement. There were many instances were you ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Howdy there, here’s that review you requested. ;) (sorry, I would have had this earlier but I've been traveling recently.) I don’t have much to say, as this story is ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-1(Olivia)

    Hey there, here on request. :) Ima have to say this right now, I liked this much better than the prologue (though that's normally the case). But really, the murder ...

    Apr 11, 2010


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl