-
Re: RKreviews
Done shibi, it's been posted in the thread. :) Anyone else?
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: Just 1411 left
Pretty good article. :) Like mostly everyone said, Skins beat everyone to the punch. I didn't see anything else wrong with it that he didn't pint out. Indeed, its a ...
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: A Criminal's Heart Ch-4(part II)
CHLOE RUSSO 26th June 12: 54 AM We were forging ahead with the case. We had found some footprints which could possibly lead us to the criminal. Tim was not ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Writing Survive
I guess this is where I post this so... Boy, for a first novel this is one heck of a ride. For starters, I've had to do a lot for ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Survive Chapter Three
thanks for the review mate :) WIth the previous ones, I still thing god should be lowercase, as it isn't refering to an actual deity. The long sentence, yes, I'll ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
I have posted the next chapter of my novel. Por favor? :D
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Survive Chapter Three
Hello everyone. I would like to present the third chapter of my story Survive. In case you have not read the other two chapters, they can be found here This ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Does anyone take your writing seriously?
I like to think I take writing very seriously. On one occasion I had to actually go outside and do some long distance measuring to find out stuff for my ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Luna 3.2
Hey there. :) Did ignored her Shouldn’t that be Dad? We all know that you were and always will be jealous of Jordin.” Seems a little bit weird. Maybe it ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: RKreviews
Well PinkAngel, I cannot do a whole novel. The advanced critiques section of the forum could do that for you, but they have a different way of doing things over ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Survive Chapters 1-2
It's allright. Im late on my reviews sometimes :P Now, I'm pretty sure that this takes place in a period-type era, so why is her hair pink? People didn't have ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Four)
Hey there mate, here on request. :) First off, this is a nice chapter. For the most part you have good spelling and grammar. However, there were something that need ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: RKreviews
Yes, definitely skins :)
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Survive Chapters 1-2
Huh, that's weird. In the original post they are italicized... I wonder what happened between then and your review. :? I also love how according to spell checker, your character ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 4 (part I)
Sorry, I don't have enough time to go through the whole thing and point out the mistakes. I'll jsut give a shorter version. FIrst off, I loved the side moment ...
Apr 18, 2010
