User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    It's done shubhi. ANyone else? :)

    May 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Survive

    Sure, I'll take a look at those. Thanks :)

    May 1, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Survive

    I kind of wanted something flat and with columns. So I think and egg shape wouldn't quite work. Though... it could be possible to curve the ceiling a little. Actually, ...

    May 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-5

    I let the water from the shower drip Amanda’s blood off from my body and into the murky drainage pipes. I wiped off water from my face, looking at the ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    mind

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Moods

    Has what's happened in your writing ever influenced your mood? Ususally it's the other way around. Tell us about those times. Just recently I made a character in a role ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Splash of color (Added on and edited)

    Rayen’s eyes opened in the middle of a dead sleep. Where am I? h er It's kind of like this with quotes too. Since this is right after a thought, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive chapter four

    Thanks once again Skins. :) I think it was established during chapter two that they are still in the village, but at a pond on the edge of the village. ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part One)

    I knew this was a bad idea. I couldn’t help but notice the judgmental glances that were aimed at me as I walked down the school hallways. I was used ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hello again. :) can you do this for me?

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Special Place

    It is often said that true happiness lies within... that is exactly where I go to find my special place. The outside world has an ugly face (no space between ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Survive chapter four

    Hello everyone. Here is the fourth chapter of my novel survive. The preceeding three chapters are somewhere on the board, I don't feel like fetching the links to them right ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Five)

    The alluring scent of freshly cooked bacon surrounded me as I slowly opened my tired eyes. There was an intense thumping feeling in my head but I was able to ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    Sure thing Skins, I'll get to it as soon as I can. :) Edit: it is done. Anyone else?

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Splash of color

    Heya. :) Red is bad, green is good, and blue is comments on the both of them. Orange is just changes. Rayen ambled down a cobble stoned corner. The rain ...

    Apr 25, 2010


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta