User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Love Has No Boundaries (I) {EDITED*}

    I am not sure what the exact temperature was, but I’m sure it was something above forty degree s Celsius. It was enough to extract every ounce of energy out ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Planning a story

    It’s something we all have to do at some point. If you want to write a story, you at least have to know where you are going to go with ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Character Creation

    Possibly another one. 11. Know their relationship. To make a good, consistant character, you need to know how they would relate to their surroundings. Does character A disagree with character ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Moods

    In the same roleplay I mentioned earlier, I had planned to kill a character for months. I deeply underestimated how attached I had gotten to the character (because its the ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    pray

    May 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    posted. Hope you find it helpful. Who's next?

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seems Like Eternity

    “Melanie, stop . ” I cried. When it is the end of a quote, it needs to be a period, not a comma. I was running after her on a ...

    May 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    Both of them are done. Enjoy :) Who's next?

    May 7, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Help me regain my love of literature!

    It might be possible that you might be a little burnt out. I myself am like that right now, though I seem to be growing out of it. IT's times ...

    May 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-6

    I thought that it was going to be the last time I would hear her voice, or see her. I heard it again. As I was sleeping on the rugged ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part Two)

    Still staring, I turned my attention slightly lower down. Below her small nose and below her thin lips until I reached her chest. That was when I remembered why I ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?

    I do unjoined writing. Tried cursive, didn't really like it. I'm not very good at it and I'm slow. And even my unjoined writing style is wrong (or so I'm ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Two)

    “Stupid parents . ” I mumbled to myself, running up the stairs. I think this should be a period instead of a comma. His sandy blonde hair was incredibly messy ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One - Old)

    I know you wanted me to do the second chapter. But I'm feeling generous, so Ima do this one first. Hope you don't mind. :oops: “Please Victoria!” Alexander pleaded as ...

    May 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RKreviews

    I'll get right on it :) I done did it. Who's my next victim? :twisted:

    May 2, 2010


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore