User avatar

Rayneisthename

  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Must Die

    This was a really good poem I only have one suggestion. When harvest time has just begun, I fade into the golden sun. I didn't think the "and" worked here ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cost

    I kinda liked the idea of this but maybe this could be the beginning or ending of a story. I didn't really think that it would fit with the whole ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    These are AMAZING!!! Maybe you could of focused just a little bit more on the last photo but these as I have said before are AMAZING!!

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Loves the Shadows

    Thank you snailsareslimy! Thanks for the advice:)

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Loves the Shadows

    ............

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Play of Life

    I have to agree Erinaghdra in saying that it is a little vague and the ending was kind of rushed. I liked the beginning because I understand the meaning but ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Loves the Shadows

    Okay, so. This is my first short story I am posting so far. I kind of forgot about it until I started rumaging through Microsoft Word a little bit. I ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainy, Lonely Night

    Well, this certainly is different from anything i have read before. But that's a good thing. You kind of lost me in the end there when she came to the ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    This is absolutly wonderfull, but the line about the cake was a little random. This really speaks to people because we have all had that friend or boyfriend that has ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What if??

    Okay, there was a lot to reveiw and edit in this but I think Flow pretty much hit the nail on the head so I won't say to much. This ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Re: Three Catastrophes

    I was afraid for my kids and being that I was a teacher I was also afraid what some of the students could do to them if I made them ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pumpkins get more welcomes than i do, hahah:)

    Thank you Pink and Lava! Everyone is so welcoming here and congrats to Pink. Page 64 is still a wonderful accomplishment! And Lava------- I FIND CONTACTS SOOO ANNOYING! I so ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Math

    Thanks for reviewing and I understand about some of the lines not flowing as well as others. I had kind of a tough time with this poem because this is ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cow!

    This picture is really nice, I never thought a cow would be so photogenic(lol) this is really good and this cow is especially CUTE!!

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Math

    So, I am new here and this is my first post. So enjoy and comment! Subtract me from you and we get, angery and depressed we know we belong together ...

    Nov 5, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter