User avatar

Rayneisthename

  • Art & Photography Re: Skitttttttles

    I agree with the person above me. This is a beautiful shot with the right about of color(well, they are Skittles after all!!:) and the right amount of focus. So ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone :P

    what a conincidence! I found this site on acciedent too, exactly the way you did!XD Welcome to YWS and you can be sure that in no time you'll know the ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other Re: You

    Awwwww, this is wonderful. You definetly kept my interest and it made me really sad at the end to know that she died. All I can say is awwwwwwww..........:( This ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: When the Clouds Pour out

    This is a poem that I had to write for English today, I thought it turned out pretty good, but I could be wrong... So review and ENJOY!!!:) WHEN THE ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waltz of the Rose

    I liked this a lot and you definetly have some talent! I only have one minor problem with this poem. In the second to last stanza you said that you ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memoria

    I think that maybe this poem would be better if you wrote it in the past tense. Example: Remember me as a pale ghost A milky, misty fragrance Don't forget ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Thought Death Was Like Winter

    I like this poem a lot. It reminds me of my great-grandmother and I. It makes me sad, but that isn't always a bad thing. Keep writing like this and ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New 14 Year Old Writer

    Hey Ryan! Welcome! If you have any trouble here just PM me (private message) or if you want me to review or if you have any questions. Just let me ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bracken

    The whole theme of this poem was a boy who can't make up his mind between two girls, and when he realizes she is the right girl for him, she ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hayden Dylan

    Oh my god, thank you! Thanks for the review (and the tearsXD!) I understand about what you said about how it didnt take much for him to quit, my teacher ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hey, what's up Mickey? I hope you have been enjoying YWS so far and that it really is a great site. Everyone is tremendously nice here and I'm sure you ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bracken

    This is a poem I wrote because I was bored one day. So, yeah. Bracken is so prickly A stone is so smooth There is only one You have to ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me?

    Well, this poem is really interesting..... In the beginning it is really confusing but by the third stanza the fog kind of clears up. I just really think you should ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings and Pictures

    I think that maybe the two in the beginning are a little out of focus. I really liked the fourth one with the frog, where was that at? and I ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hayden Dylan

    okay, so this is a short story I had to write for my Creative Writing class last year, the theme was a sports story and I am not that into ...

    Nov 9, 2010


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11