User avatar

Rayneisthename

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Warmed Over

    OH MY DEAR LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!:000000

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A perfect lost love

    This was kind of confusing considering how little conversation you had going on. The description was absolutely lovely though, it was like I was there, which is hard to accomplish. ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Confide in Me

    Thanks for all the reviews! @ Butterfinger- There really is no special connection between the poem and the title for the readers, because it is more of a personal thing. ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter Bloom [edited yet again]

    This story is so well written I can't put it into words! It sends a wonderful message to people and that really says good things about you as a person! ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Undetermined

    This was really good, it kept my interest the entire time. The little blurb at the end kind of confused me, maybe you could reword it, so it doesn't leave ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Confide in Me

    I haven't really posted anything lately, so I just decided to post this. I wrote this last weekend. Enjoy and review!!! I can't sleep because of all the stress you've ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fluffy

    I find this poem very refreshing and kind of brings us all back to those days of stuffed animals and just being a kid. This poem, I don't know why, ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deleted

    Its very good, until it gets to the end. You kind of let the rhythm of the poem go, which I really liked the rhythm of it. Plus the end ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For Him

    This is a really good poem!!!I can totally relate to this. I actually didn't think that the ending was that bad. Maybe you could change it to something like this: ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    short and sweet, I like it. I'm just not really sure what this poem is about, and (this is probably a typo)but you could say your in the last line ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What happened to innocence?

    Author's Note: This happened about a month ago, and when it all happened me and my friend Katie were on our way to the movies(the beginning of the story)when we ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lightless

    Interesting....But very well done! I only have minor adjustments. You keep repeating that the girl is young, but you could still probably say how old she looked at least and ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blurbs.

    I agree with ireylcadance that these are beautiful peices and I hope you will continue to write. I write poems all the time in math class too, its okay......;) -Rayne

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer

    I like the first part a lot, but then it seems to get kind of sad. The only problem I have with this poem is a portion of the second ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Lonely Nail

    I like the angle, but I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking at, at first. The snail kind of blends in with the pier so it makes this picture ...

    Dec 11, 2010


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings