User avatar

Rayneisthename

  • Other Poetry Re: All the way

    I loved this because it has sort of a hidden meaning to it. I think we all want to run away sometimes and this is exactly how I would picture ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smell The Rose

    This is abit confusing when it gets to the second stanza, like you didn't know exactly what to do next. In the second stanza all of a sudden you start ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dread the Dark

    I really love this poem!!!! I love the entire theme and rhyming scheme (no rhyme intended). The imagery you have in your writing is just amazing! This review probably isn't ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You left her

    I really liked this poem!! I liked the rhyming scheme, it wasn't overwhelming, it was subtle. Something to say: I feel really bad for the girl, I could feel her ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bored....No Joke

    Hahaha, I like this poem a lot!!! :) Everything you said here is true! I feel exactly like that right now! But agreeing with Sionarama, the last line is a ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ...To Be A Snowflake...

    This was a really good poem! Ironically, I actually was going to write about comparing myself to a snowflake....But anyway, very well done. You used descriptive words making the poem ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hey Lindsey! You're gsppcrock10's little sister, huh? I'm friend's with your sister! I am in love with Owl City, my favorite song by them is Butterfly Wings. I've never reviewed ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seasons Greetings from Me to You

    Haha, cool. How did you make that? I love the colors and everything!! This is like the perfect Holiday Greeting! Good job(I love frosty the snowman, who doesn't??) and Merry ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall

    This was a very good poem! In the last couple of stanzas it got a little depressing though(unless I am deciphering it wrong), I thought it would have a more ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten.

    This was great! I liked the subtle rhyming you had going on. Don't worry, I also have the Incapablity-to-write-happy-things-syndrome. But that isn't bad!!!! The best ideas come out of depressing ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul Mate

    This was interesting poem. It does feel that you wrote this from a personal experience so I won't say too much. She’s just so full of life, And always so ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Should I keep writing this?

    I definetly think that you should continue this, its good. The last paragraph got me confused with all the names and whatnot. But I can relate to this. Keep going, ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Major feedback needed.

    I thought that it was a little out of focus, and that there wasn't much to look at. Possibly if you had another thing in with the orniment that it ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    These are amazing!!! I like all of them, I love the creativity and beauty you put into your paintings! I especially like the 1st, 3rd, and 5th ones! Keep writing ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anorexia of the Soul

    This was a good piece but I wasn't exactly sure what kind of rythme you were going for, it didn't rhyme in the beginning and then suddenly it does. This ...

    Dec 15, 2010


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda