User avatar

RayneChild

  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    Haha actually, a lot of people at school thought she looks like a cat XD Which, I can sorta see, but I can still tell the difference >.< Lol I ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    Haha thanks guys! :) It was a painful process, so I'm glad you guys are happy with it :D Haha thanks again n_n ~Rayne :D

    May 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    Finally! After 2 days and 5 hours of tediousness, it's finally done! This is the Yellow Hill pack from the storybook I'm in called 'Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill'. I've ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger Paw Print

    Um, thanks? Lol. So, yeah, this picture was completely random. I drew a couple of wolves like this, and I thought it would be cool to do a tiger. I ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger Paw Print

    EDIT It bothered me how big it was, so I went into an editing program and shrank it. Lol I hope it's easier to see now :) Heh heh... :) ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    Lol. Okay: VampireBloodrace: XD I know! Her tail is so...*poof* n_n No, I didn't draw her on Word. I drew her on paper, took a picture, and colored and edited ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    Lol I see what you guys mean about her body. But the intention was just to have the head. I may go back and add a body. Thanks for the ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    I know some of her...features...may be a little much, but that particular one was the birth of Nightfall. It's her most recognizable feature that she absolutely CANNOT go without. So, ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    Okay, this is Nightfall. My emo, depressed, Cat Queen. She, next to Rayne, is one of my most badass characters ;) Lol. She represents my "dark side" and everything evil ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    Puppy Rayne meets her first snowflake! ^^ Ain't she coote? Lol. This was fun. I know it isn't really winter anymore, but I've had this picture sitting around on my ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Tribute

    :) Of course you weren't too harsh. I see now what you mean by the paws. The tail is just my traditional style, but I've gotten a little better since ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Tribute

    Also, Telina, no, I didn't draw my avatar. I colored the lineart, but I didn't draw it. Thanks for asking :)

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rayne and Tyranny Pups

    Yeah, I'm not entirely pleased with the way Rayne turned out. And thanks for pointing out the unlevelness - I never noticed that before! I guess it doesn't help that ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hellfire - Rayne & Tyranny

    Thanks so much! Your critiques really help! I guess I could have made Tyranny a little fuzzier. And I agree, the tails are unusually large. I've improved since I drew ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Tribute

    Thank you guys so much! Just one little thing though: He does have an eye...it's just closed. I know it's kinda hard to see, but it's there. It's probably just ...

    Feb 25, 2009


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson