User avatar

RayneChild

  • Art & Photography Re: Chupacabra

    LOL. The reason behind me drawing this is an inside joke between me and a friend. We were on the phone and I was looking at the light bulb in ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Roxxie

    :3 I'm back... MUAHAHAHAHA!! *cough**cough* Sorry... Lol. ANYWHO this is Roxxie, my character in a Kingdom Hearts fanfic I'm writing. My friend is the other main character X) Anyway, Roxxie ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Muder mystery topics

    Thanks to you all for your help!! :D Our play was great lol. Feel free to continue leaving ideas below, to help others who need Murder Mystery ideas. I know ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Thanks so much everyone! :D I know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about with the eye and ear. It's because there's no real transition in between and they're a ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Very creative title, no? Lol yeah... So I drew this for two reasons: One, shading practice. Two, angle practice. Because everyone's tired of my typical profile views, right? Of course ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wild

    Okay... Here we go! :D Abigail: Thanks :) The color on her back is supposed to be black, even though it's gray. But if I made it any lighter, everyone ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Lust

    Thanks everybody ^^ Night: Thank you ^^ It's taken a long time to get to be where I am lol. I see what you mean about the head. I just ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wild

    :D This is Wild. I made her about two years ago, about half way through 8th grade. And...well, the pictures of her from back then were AWFUL. Like, really really ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Lust

    Lust (n): intense sexual desire or appetite. This is lust :) In my opinion, she turned out the best lol. Or at least, her markings turned out the best XP ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anthro

    Yay! People don't hate the paws anymore!! :) This makes me very happy ;) Okay, let's see...: Awake: I understand what you're saying about his eye, the only thing is ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anthro

    This is Anthro! He works for the devil *gasp!* :shock: BUT! Enough about his dark and scary and satanic background! ;) He's not very old... Yeah, I just made him ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Greed

    Thanks :) June: You're right...lol that is really flat XD And the reason the far back paw has no toes is because it is at an angle so that you ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Envy

    Thanks! ^^ Yeah, she's my favorite of these three too :) When I get enough points, I'll try to post the rest XD Lust is my favorite of the entire ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    Alright, alright. I admit, that probably was a little over the top. I just wish people could be a little more respectful, is all >_< I hid it, so it's ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat Eye

    Um, thanks? Lol I think? Yeah, I just looked VERY closely at it, and I think the eyebrow could be a little longer...lol. Ah well. I draw a LOT of ...

    Jun 27, 2009


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus