User avatar

RayneChild

  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Daybreak- Until Mel came along, I had never seen another human before in my entire life. Not that I could remember, anyway. I tried to remain calm and not lead ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Demeter- I watched the bushes as a young woman emerged. She looked to be a few years older than me. Definitely not in her teens anymore, though. I stared at ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall - Love

    ^^

    May 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall - Love

    This is Nightfall's love, or seduction, side. This is one of her rarest seen sides lol. Isn't she cute? Like a little kitten ^^ Her legs were a challenge, with ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Really? You didn't see it arya? It's up there in between phantom of the potter and Lauren2010. I'll try it again: Name: Demeter Asana Age: 19 Station: Outcast. She was ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Sorry this took so long! :oops: Demeter- I walked along the bank of a calmly flowing river, kicking up a little bit of sand as I walked. I watched the ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Nightfall- I smiled at the cat and scratched her gently behind the ears, completely forgetting that the strange girl was there. I didn't look up until Daybreak moved beside me. ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 5

    "Ah..." she said. "This is ancient. It tells of an average girl whose life is perfect and then one day it all goes wrong." My eyes widened and I listened ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Huzzah! Lol okey dokey :) Here we go: Name: Demeter Asana Age: 19 Station: Outcast. She was caught stealing by a group of guards, for which the punnishment is usually ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    *gasp!* It's gonna die again!!! C'mon guys, don't let it! Rayne - Yellow Hill beta Rayne's tail swished gently from side to side as she watched Lhuna. She sat patiently, ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Hiya! Is it too late to join? Oh, please tell me it's not :smt051 Lol I know it's random XD :) Lemme know! :D

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    That's absolutely fine, chinchillagirl :) Daybreak- Nightfall peered out of the bushes, very much alert. I stayed where I was and watched her closely. Her eyes popped ever so slightly ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    :) Nightfall- Back, forth. Back, forth. The tip of my tail flicked violently back and forth as I watched the fawn. My claws dug tiny holes in the ground and ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Is it too late to join? :) This character is like... waaay out there XD Name: Nightfall Gender: Female Age: 18 What she is and what she can do: Nightfall ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Hiya guys! Look!!!: It's finally done! I finished it last night, but was way too tired to post it XD Hope you guys like it ^^ And sorry I didn't ...

    May 11, 2009


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein