User avatar

RayneChild

  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Yay! ^^ Name: Saber Creature: Vampire wolf (I hope this constitues as a mythical creature :)) Age: A little over 100 years old Appearance: Personality: Saber is a very good ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Kaila- I stood on the balcony of my apartment and stared at the broken streets below. In the distance, a huge black figure was limping towards the building. A thing ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Haha okay. Just thought I should check XD

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Can I have two characters? If not, that's cool :) Name: Nightshade Creature: Dragon Age: Around 500 years old Appearance: In her human form, she has waist length silver hair ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Aw! n_n How cute!! Just one thing, though. If she were 4 in human years, she'd be 28 in dog years. She'd have to be 3 if she were supposed ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Showbiz

    Sorry I'm so late!! Name: Delanie Skye Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: (below :)) Character She's playing: Sofia Personality: Delanie can sometimes be very serious, however, she loves to laugh ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Of course! There is an unlimited number of the animals that can be made ^^ Also, those few pets that I listed in the description aren't the only ones you ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Here's mine :) Yes, all animal years are counted by 7 Name: Patches Gender: Female Breed: Calico Cat Home: Small house in the suburbs Age: 2 (in cat years, 14) ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Because we TOTALLY need another one of these, right? Yes ^^ And there aren't enough where you get to write in the POV of an animal. Anyway, someone posted a ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Do any of the other Loyalties that gathered at the airport know what to do next? I posted last with those regards, with Larara and Rebecca joining Mari and (I ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Showbiz

    Can I claim Sofia? I'll post my profile later :)

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Nightfall- I had every intention of staying right where I was, until I heard the terrifying sounds from outside. Daybreak and I looked at each other and we raced for ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    Ah! Too fast! XD I'll take it back to rehearsals for a second, then bring things back up to speed :) Lanoray - Flute **Auditions I somehow managed to keep ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    Lanoray - Flute- I quietly held my flute case and stared at the ground. Most of the people here looked like they were older than me, and none of them ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Cool :) We're on the same page, then Lady Syra of Death- It wasn't difficult to tell that I was rather jumpy. Crisis had gotten herself into a bad sitution, ...

    Jun 28, 2009


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien