User avatar

RayneBow

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    Great poem! I didnt see any mistakes with this, so yay! :D It really tells a sort of story, about how fickle young love can be. You did a really ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I Am

    Wow. Just.. wow. This poem is deep and gripping. How you potray your thoughts and feelings makes it seem as if Im actually there. I like how this poem flows, ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Dance

    Tell me that you love me, I'll never let you go. Tell me that you love me, No one has to know. Say that you want me, I'll always hold ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Look for Me

    i really like this story! Its short, but subtly hints at the begining. my fellow classmates board the bus and walk right passed me without a care in the world. ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Books

    I love this! It has a fun beat and is very easy to read. I just wanted to point out that on the word Art you posted two A's! Probably ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark in Light

    i really like this! The last line seems irrelevant, but thats just my opinion. Im sure it makes sense with the picture you talked about! (: I really like this ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Loaded Gun

    This gave me chills! I like how you were vagualy descriptive but at the same time you potrayed your thoughts very well. My favorite part would have to be : ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain I Can Control

    i LOVE this poem. the way you express your emotions so well makes it feel as if im feeling it. i have no criticism for this poem. keep writing, keep ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nalakaya; Heirress of Hell

    I wrote this a few years ago and have reposted it with some changes. :) comment, and enjoy! i really want to publish but i dont know if that would ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bleeding heart

    I really liked this poem. My favorite part was this; How in the world could this happen to me? When all I wanted was not to bleed. Your really good ...

    Feb 3, 2011


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland