User avatar

RayneBow

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poisoned healing

    StoryWeaver13 - Thanks! This poem is actually pretty personal, and not meant to be really.. "angsty emo." I geuss to someone who hasn't been through what I have would see ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    will you review my poems on my page? They are under "Featured Works" I would post the links on here but my computer will not let me copy and paste. ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    i really liked this poem! Circle does rhyme with purple, so kudos! Ironically enough, I have never thought of rhyming anything with purple and its my favorite colour! Keep up ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poisoned healing

    Venomous words from poisoned lips; Running down my fingertips. Not deep enough to touch the bone, Deep enough to make me groan. Why does this unbearable pain feel so good? ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Insight Into A Teenager's Mind

    i really like this! the flow was nice, and it made a lot of sense. its really relatable. (: keep it up! -rayne

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perish Song

    have I ever mentioned how much I love your work?! I really like the flow of this poem. Maybe its my inexperience, but I found no flaws! :D --rayne

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Dance

    thanks for the reviews! earendil - i realize this poem does lack real emotion. i wasn't sure how to put more emotion into it, so I apologize.

    Feb 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,

    review my poem, The Last Dance? (: (youll have to get the link off of my featured.. my computer will not let me copy and paste. D,:) please, and much ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Me

    Short. Simple. Yet, once again, an amazing poem! How do you do it?! (; I really like this. I cant tell if it should be a depressing poem, like 'waah, ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    Wow. Just plain wow! I love your use of colors, and the wings are drawn quite well! (: As for smudging in the sky; its hardly noticable! Honestly, if you ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Last Breath

    Wow. Just..uhm..wow. Okay just a few things! 1. This poem is very.. well honestly its a bit disturbing. I feel so bad for the child who has been hurt, and ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Not a home

    Hmm. I like this poem. Its a bit confusing, but I think I got it. (: At first I thought the poem would be about how the family was living ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: 9:49

    Wow. I liked this poem. It flowed well, made sense, and was really just a good poem. Keep it up! --Rayne

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Turmoil

    really good poem! end of story.

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wounds of love...

    I love how it tells exactly how fickle love is, and how fast feelings change about someone. I like how you put in so much emotion and made it so ...

    Feb 4, 2011


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat