User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new *waves white flag*

    Hello! Have a great time here! There are a lot of very helpful people, like Cluadette and WritersDomain and all the mods and not so much me. :D But feel ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody

    Hello! Your english really isn't that bad. I didn't see much anyway. (course I never see anything in stories either :lol: ) Anyway PM me if you want an encouraging ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new (obviously)

    Hello! I love to read to! PM me if you need anything! (though I might not be any help :lol: ) And if you want an encouraging crit, you can ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YWS Stole My Idea!

    Hello Shireling! Welcome and feel free to ask a younger brother for a crit! :lol: Enjoy!

    May 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: call me stupid but I am confused

    Hello! I had trouble with the site to, don't worry, there's a FAQ, and everyones friendly! (at least everyone I've met, but of course that's not a lot of people ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Hey Welcome to the YWS! Hope you enjoy it! P.S. your avatar is neat :D

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Wow! Thank you for the fast reply! Is this the right place to post my answer to you, or would I click on your PM me button? I know there's ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Everyone! I joined awhile ago, but I'm just starting to get in on the fun. This is the first time I've EVER posted ANYTHING, so this is going to ...

    May 4, 2007


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater