User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    In the few moments after coming out of hyperspace, Zuin quickly assessed the situation. So this is what you’ve gotten into Deev. Dead in space, Deev’s ship was snared by ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    Zuin Kor marched quickly, and steadily down the white corridor, a repulserlift sled in front of him containing a man. Turning left he punched a door button and entered. He ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    YAY! I've finally posted! Sorry I didn't sooner when this thing was close to begining. Name: Zuin Kor Creature: Human Age: 32 Height: 5’9” Weight: 154 Looks: Dark red-brown hair. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Name: Zuinar Kleb Creature: Human Age: 32 Height: 5’9” Weight: 154 Looks: Dark red-brown hair. Smallish build, quick, wiry. Personality: Kind of out of it, yet somehow seeming to be ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Okay, this is sweet! I will follow along and pop in as much as I can, but with my experience of the last storybook I was in, um.... you won't ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Holy Smokes! Okay sorry guys, I just don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with this. Guess my characters boat sunk and everybody drowned. Unless someone else ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    This is story is hard for me to follow, but I'm making a short effort. The Black Revenge had seen better days. Last night there had been a terrible storm, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    I might not be able to help with the story, but you can use my character if you want. :) Name: Saldo (Sal as in salt, - dough) Age: 36 ...

    May 7, 2007


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx