User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I just maniacally love how smart the plot always is, the Eternity Code is amazing! The second thing that is great is the character development. So superb you can almost ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Rereading the entire Prydain series, by Lloyd Alexander. Can't get tired of them. Nope.

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Outcast by Brian Jacques. LOTR eh? Very good and cool books they be. :D

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    All Creatures Wise And Wonderful, James Herroit. Good books, you just don't seem to get tired of him.

    Jun 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: true colors of a girl in black.

    Hello! Don't worry about someone stealing this, Nate is making a copyright policy to prevent this. I'm happy about it to, I don't want my stuff stolen. Okay, I'm not ...

    May 15, 2007


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson