User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Randomosity Re: BAN FRED!!!

    Ban Fred? NOOOO!!!!!! I love him! He's a great friend, and so fun to talk to.

    May 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I try to crit at least once a day, but never get more than that really. I guess the problem is I don't see a lot of error in someones ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Copyright Policy (discussion)

    Hey Thank you for adressing this matter Nate! I have been wary to post anything on this site yet, because of this fact, even though everyone is friendly. I guess ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    Just saw it saturday. I agree with you, it was better than the second one. It seemed more thought over than 2, like it wasn't just a hasty throw-together-for-some-money deal. ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Hey! I guess I'm a mid-level gamer, I don't play a whole bunch, but I spend a fair amount of time on it I guess. I have a ps2, that's ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I had been writing for a couple of years, and I never really finished any of my stories. I wanted a site that could help me with my finishing problems. ...

    May 6, 2007


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy