User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Egypt

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    (insert adjective) So many options with that chioce. I love options.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Fred. I like Bartemius more and more, but I had a great conversation once with Fred. Go Fredzo!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Hmm... Ceres? Never heard of it. So that's where I'm going. And because it's 2050, I'm taking my N60 storm along with me, among various other cool futuristic things. Fun!

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    Well I couldn't decide between Whiskey and Sailor, but I finally put Sailor because I tried fake beer that's supposed to taste like beer once and it was awfull, so ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Wow, I didn't even know there were that many different browsers. :roll: I like Internet explorer over Mozilla because it looks cleaner somehow, and more like you actually on the ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Hmmm.......... Nothing really except for one thing. I don't see much of Nate. I mean it's nice to know what the head honcho is like an all. It's nice to ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hm, I have to give some thought on this one. Hardbacks are durable, but expensive. (yup, I'm another cheapy) Durability is nice though when you get it, and the covers ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    IT'S SO FUN TO THINK UP CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Mainly I write because it's fun, you think up your own world sometimes, you think up your own weapons, and ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Sounds wonderfully refreshing, all that water. Have Fun! Maybe when you come back you can make a funny short story. :D (just an idea)

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Oh geez, I'm such a newb. :oops: I don't even know what SPEW is. And well, frankly I think I shall ignore the Pat option on future polls because Snoink ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Table. Who knows what you're saying goodnight to when you're talking to a table? :D There is always so much stuff on them. P.S. Who the heck is Pat Buchanan? ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    Err... I'm not a technical genuis :lol: But I like PC's. I guess I've just heard of all the things that are wrong with MACs but never heard of what's ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    Enya? She's great! I have Paint The Sky With Stars. I almost got Amarantine, but it was to expensive. But yeah, her LOTR songs are great. Doesn't she do Twilight ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Uh, well I guess I should read your story first. :lol: But I'd have to say boy. I must uphold the future of...um... boy unicorns? :D (that was supposed to ...

    May 23, 2007


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower