User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Thanks Grif, I thought about it for a while, I think you are right. I guess I just imagined big ships with banks of oars... isn't that what tiremes are? ...

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [Deleted]

    Hey, very intresting and well written. Basicly it's very good, but it took me awhile to tell the way you were writing this, it's a different style than normal. Good ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Uh, well I guess I should read your story first. :lol: But I'd have to say boy. I must uphold the future of...um... boy unicorns? :D (that was supposed to ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Thanks for the comments! Very encouraging, I wasn't sure that I improved at all. I'll be sure to correct that mistake too. Next section coming soon!

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: BAN FRED!!!

    Ban Fred? NOOOO!!!!!! I love him! He's a great friend, and so fun to talk to.

    May 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Haha, I didn't think of that. Well I'll have to change that. *sighs audibly and once again goes to edit*

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YWS Stole My Idea!

    Hello Shireling! Welcome and feel free to ask a younger brother for a crit! :lol: Enjoy!

    May 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Thanks for the crits! (I'll take more :D ) Okay, first of all, I named my character because I liked the idea. It's pronounced Hare-es-stin, not Hare-stin, if that's what ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    NOTE: Harestin in it's rather short entirety is under work, most of what's up will not exist when it is continued. Just because it's written bad. And I'm plotting my ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #10

    Hey! More of a really good story! If you can get 20 or 30 chapters you may want to try publishing this! Hope you're still enjoying writing this, becuase I'm ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Holy Smokes! Okay sorry guys, I just don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with this. Guess my characters boat sunk and everybody drowned. Unless someone else ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: call me stupid but I am confused

    Hello! I had trouble with the site to, don't worry, there's a FAQ, and everyones friendly! (at least everyone I've met, but of course that's not a lot of people ...

    May 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: true colors of a girl in black.

    Hello! Don't worry about someone stealing this, Nate is making a copyright policy to prevent this. I'm happy about it to, I don't want my stuff stolen. Okay, I'm not ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I'm not sure. Either I would totally want MY plot, MY writing and MY characters, or I would just leave the writing to the other person, and toss ideas at ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bulletproof

    Hey! Great story! All I got to say is it's nice you had them screeching around corners when you described the character, it makes it seem like their going somewhere ...

    May 12, 2007


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni