User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Love planes. And the shadow makes it different. The sun behind makes you wonder if it's going on some sort of early mission. *Enters daydreaming world* :D

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Sounds wonderfully refreshing, all that water. Have Fun! Maybe when you come back you can make a funny short story. :D (just an idea)

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Oh geez, I'm such a newb. :oops: I don't even know what SPEW is. And well, frankly I think I shall ignore the Pat option on future polls because Snoink ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Okay, this is sweet! I will follow along and pop in as much as I can, but with my experience of the last storybook I was in, um.... you won't ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Table. Who knows what you're saying goodnight to when you're talking to a table? :D There is always so much stuff on them. P.S. Who the heck is Pat Buchanan? ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 19th Century King

    It's great! Okay, I'm not much on the detailed crits, mainly because I don't know the stuff, but, His deputy, Deputy Luke Woods, The repitition of deputy is bad. My ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storm Snatchers #1

    Ah, no crits? I'll have to fix that. (not that I'm good at crits :cry: ) I think Storm Snatchers is a good title. Only a few misspellings saying that ...

    May 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Rats: A Short Story Of Injustice

    Uh... sorry for telling :cry: What is the Paolini path? Yeah, I want to see Ratatoille! It looks funny. I guess I do have a lot of commas, but I ...

    May 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Rats: A Short Story Of Injustice

    Wrote this awhile ago, what do you think? Er, I'm supposed to show you this, not tell you, but I'm still working on it. Um, in a cosy little burrow ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Can I join this? Ripped up wood.

    May 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    Err... I'm not a technical genuis :lol: But I like PC's. I guess I've just heard of all the things that are wrong with MACs but never heard of what's ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet #2...flagged for deletion

    Well! I'm reading your story through and it's real absorbing. Good work! I don't know what others think, but I like the longish introductions to the characters. It just seemed ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    Wow, I didn't know this would get much response. :lol: Well I didn't really think long on a name, I guess it IS a pretty nasty name! :lol:

    May 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    Enya? She's great! I have Paint The Sky With Stars. I almost got Amarantine, but it was to expensive. But yeah, her LOTR songs are great. Doesn't she do Twilight ...

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    Well this is supposed to be for a laugh, it is also a memoir to the movie Flushed away, if you remember the fly. Simply said this guy's a deviled ...

    May 24, 2007


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost