User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    Hmm, sorry I haven't posted on this very soon. Ahem, pic is actually............................er.................. :oops: Better than I can draw a human. :lol: Pretty good I think actually. Enough o

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 19th Century King

    Oh my, sorry I haven't posted on your work. I spotted some typos, but mainly I wanted to tell you that you really have a captivating story here. The plot ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Hey Thanks! I didn't really think anyone would want to give me their ideas. :D I might use the first one, I really like your idea of the made up ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Name: Zuinar Kleb Creature: Human Age: 32 Height: 5’9” Weight: 154 Looks: Dark red-brown hair. Smallish build, quick, wiry. Personality: Kind of out of it, yet somehow seeming to be ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Ahem, Griffin. I appreciate the long in depth crit. I think I will follow some of what you said. However. I feel that you are telling me to write in ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Thanks greenjay. I agree to most of the things that you mentioned, I already have a few chapters written of this story and I'm trying to follow most of those ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Duster Spray (try spraying it at fire, it's really cool) (er, maybe you shouldn't try :lol: )

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grotesque

    Hmm, very sad kind of. (maybe it's because I'm listening to sad celtic music :D ) I'm not much for poetry, but its difference to other things was intresting and ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Bian - Thanks I think that is right, it sounds better anyway. Yes I have realized that the first time you hear Harestin talk it sounds a bit to much ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Chapter One. EDITED! YAY! Finaly, takes me so long. I still haven't decided if I'm going to change the Harestins first speech. Also, I am currently working on Covter's home. ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody

    Hello! Your english really isn't that bad. I didn't see much anyway. (course I never see anything in stories either :lol: ) Anyway PM me if you want an encouraging ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new (obviously)

    Hello! I love to read to! PM me if you need anything! (though I might not be any help :lol: ) And if you want an encouraging crit, you can ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    All Creatures Wise And Wonderful, James Herroit. Good books, you just don't seem to get tired of him.

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    IT'S SO FUN TO THINK UP CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Mainly I write because it's fun, you think up your own world sometimes, you think up your own weapons, and ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #13

    Ok, I, with my inexperience in grammar, I am not going to find anything of that sort, as everyone else has done that. (I guess that's the advantage of criting ...

    Jun 6, 2007


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow