User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Psalm

    Ah.... Very Nice! I don't think anything needs to be done to it, my personal opinon. As for which is better... Well the first I kind of like better, but ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Hey cool! I may have to check the local prices around here though. :lol: Magicman and Claudette sound good. :D Anyway, what does Cabassi mean? Or CCF? Constant Crits Fmaily? ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Duncan: Superdog

    sokool - Thanks for the crit. Heheh, yeah, it kinda does tell, but I'd written this quite awhile ago, and just found it it my finished stories folder, so I ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Duncan: Superdog

    Okay, let me get this down, THIS STORY HAS LOTS OF GRAMMAR THINGYS! That's because of the way it's written. So please, don't go on a grammar nazi rant. I'd ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hm, I have to give some thought on this one. Hardbacks are durable, but expensive. (yup, I'm another cheapy) Durability is nice though when you get it, and the covers ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #14

    Oh nice! All the plot ideas and things swirling all over the place. This story could go lots of directions! I'm looking forward to which way it will go though. ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Outcast by Brian Jacques. LOTR eh? Very good and cool books they be. :D

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mara Jade

    Ah... A very nice read. I don't know about poetry though. Anyways Admiring you Jade eyes only in memory. I don't know if I'm right or not, maybe you meant ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fic - Sword Tag

    Oh man. I've been gone for a week and have just read this. SCARIEST THING I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME! But so very holding...... Sadly I haven't anything to ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Gatorade. (Mmmmm)

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 19th Century King

    Oh what a wonderful feeling when everything comes out. :D And then *sob* it's all over! :cry: Anyway. First thing. Count on County for the Bounty! Ridiculous… So true and ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 19th Century King

    Shazam! I love this story! Maybe you should put it in a link in your signature to get more people to read it. It's great! Okay, didn't notice many typos ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Rats: A Short Story Of Injustice

    'Ello Sam. :lol: I bet that SOO annoys you, sorry, how very mean I am. Anyway. Thank you for the crit, I'm late responding, oh well. Grr, I never get ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    A comfy couch (and book :D )

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Ah! Thank you! You have made your point. I like most of the changes you suggest. Also, I try to show, it's hard. Thank you for clarifying your opinons, I ...

    Jun 12, 2007


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller