User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new *waves white flag*

    Hello! Have a great time here! There are a lot of very helpful people, like Cluadette and WritersDomain and all the mods and not so much me. :D But feel ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 3

    Chapter III “No! You can’t go!” Hedfeldon stated indignantly. “Why not?” Answered Harestin calmly. “Because we need you here helping with the field.” “It isn’t that hard to watch it ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 2

    Thanks Shadowtwit, I read my story over and over for a while, and I now agree, it is a little cliche, maybe I could just use a different word than ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 The design is nice, but I think I can see a griffin/eagle in their? That's what is cool. The griffin/eagle in a nice design.

    Jul 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daniel Finally Strikes!

    HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh this is hilarious! I was thinking about how many people are addicted to Harry Potter, oh no, I feel the pull to! AHH!!! So funny. Hmm... for helpfulness, ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 2

    Magicman - Thanks for the crit. I thought about the last line, and yeah, now that I realize it, that totally sounds terrible. I have to at least remove it. ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 2

    Chapter II Red eyes glowering out of the darkness. That’s what Wringe could see. Red eyes and a grating voice threatening to tear him apart if he didn’t finish his ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    Zuin Kor marched quickly, and steadily down the white corridor, a repulserlift sled in front of him containing a man. Turning left he punched a door button and entered. He ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    YAY! I've finally posted! Sorry I didn't sooner when this thing was close to begining. Name: Zuin Kor Creature: Human Age: 32 Height: 5’9” Weight: 154 Looks: Dark red-brown hair. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 --- I don't know what it is but it's neat! (in an intresting way) (and if you've never played Ratchet and Clank, you wouldn't get my avatar, it's a ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Frames. (^^ Nice socks!) (methinks that DQ Ariane and DQ Miribelle are related perchance?)

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Okay maybe it is easy to get a good rating from me. I like it a lot, has a sort of *powerful sorceress* feel to it. (more than normal ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Flash. The RW

    Jul 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #15

    Hmm... Well about all I can say is I like it. I don't want to be annoying and simply say that, but I can't think of anything wrong. Um... I ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    Hmmm.......... Nothing really except for one thing. I don't see much of Nate. I mean it's nice to know what the head honcho is like an all. It's nice to ...

    Jul 15, 2007


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson