User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cracking and Tomb Raiding

    Very nice! I'm studying eygpt right now, so that made it even more intresting. One place is confusing, however, it looked like just a small mistake. This reaction would make ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    (insert adjective) So many options with that chioce. I love options.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Fred. I like Bartemius more and more, but I had a great conversation once with Fred. Go Fredzo!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I like that song a lot, and the design is cool. Not much else to say about it, I guess. Nice!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Hmm... Ceres? Never heard of it. So that's where I'm going. And because it's 2050, I'm taking my N60 storm along with me, among various other cool futuristic things. Fun!

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9.5/10 An absolutely great picture of Gollum! (not sure I spelled it right) But it got half less than 10 just because it's so creepy and evil. (but that's not ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    In the few moments after coming out of hyperspace, Zuin quickly assessed the situation. So this is what you’ve gotten into Deev. Dead in space, Deev’s ship was snared by ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. Reminds me of a game I played, something like towers defense. A little dark, but very cool and has a magic look to it.

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Raiders Of The Lost Ark. (Indiana Jones!!) (not that it's a tomb or anything, don't know why that reminds me of that, ok, long enough comment)

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Rereading the entire Prydain series, by Lloyd Alexander. Can't get tired of them. Nope.

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    White lab coat. (not that they wear them a lot or something)

    Aug 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #16

    Hmm. My usual starting line. Well I think that it's great. For starters. And for enders it's a little hard to follow. I got it, I just had to slow ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    Well I couldn't decide between Whiskey and Sailor, but I finally put Sailor because I tried fake beer that's supposed to taste like beer once and it was awfull, so ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sneak Peak at my Novel Under the Mountain!

    Wow... Well I thought that while the description flowed great and was clear, it was just under having too much. But that's not a bad thing. It's not too much. ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Wow, I didn't even know there were that many different browsers. :roll: I like Internet explorer over Mozilla because it looks cleaner somehow, and more like you actually on the ...

    Aug 2, 2007


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables