User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I like Chapter names. It gives you the feeling that the writer cares more about his story. But I agree that the chapter names should never expose much of what's ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I had been writing for a couple of years, and I never really finished any of my stories. I wanted a site that could help me with my finishing problems. ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Speedy

    This is Great! I think it could actually be made into a good short story too. Hope you write more on this. You're writing is easy to understand, and is ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ghost Ship

    Hey this is Great! I don't really know why there are bats on the ship, but they are an intresting idea for a new enemy. I only saw a few ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Wow! Thank you for the fast reply! Is this the right place to post my answer to you, or would I click on your PM me button? I know there's ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Everyone! I joined awhile ago, but I'm just starting to get in on the fun. This is the first time I've EVER posted ANYTHING, so this is going to ...

    May 4, 2007


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)