User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Galactic Ranger GR-8D (FanFic of Ratchet, UYA)

    Thanks for the crit! I am feeling kind of sheepish. :oops: I forgot to read my own story through. Yes, it is choppy I agree, some of it I wrote ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #8

    Hello! After another effort of trying to find something to crit on this, I have come up with the following pathetic contribution. He opened his mouth to speak but another ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Galactic Ranger GR-8D (FanFic of Ratchet, UYA)

    Note: Thoughts have been edited. More plot has been thought out, but is not in the works yet. A good spot for some description of GR-8D has not been found ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    Hey! I'm a big fan of Eragon and Star Wars to. I'm nowhere near eighty-seven books, but I appreciate the fact that you know all those characters and are not ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Hey Welcome to the YWS! Hope you enjoy it! P.S. your avatar is neat :D

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #7

    Wow. I read the whole thing all the way through, and it is REALLY GOOD! I must be a fan of this type of stuff, because I really enjoyed what ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    This is story is hard for me to follow, but I'm making a short effort. The Black Revenge had seen better days. Last night there had been a terrible storm, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I try to crit at least once a day, but never get more than that really. I guess the problem is I don't see a lot of error in someones ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Copyright Policy (discussion)

    Hey Thank you for adressing this matter Nate! I have been wary to post anything on this site yet, because of this fact, even though everyone is friendly. I guess ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Speedy II: The Run for Freedom

    I really wish I had something to help you improve, but I don't. This is great! It could become a really good short story, I think you should keep going! ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    Just saw it saturday. I agree with you, it was better than the second one. It seemed more thought over than 2, like it wasn't just a hasty throw-together-for-some-money deal. ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Hey! I guess I'm a mid-level gamer, I don't play a whole bunch, but I spend a fair amount of time on it I guess. I have a ps2, that's ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wayward Poise

    I have a few comments, but sadly I know nothing about poetry. :( I really like the pauses in the poem, it gives it a real good pace. The first ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pandora's Tears - Chapter One - Demons

    Okay, you obviously have a lot more experience at writing than I do, or have spent awhile polishing this before posting it. The pacing is great, I think anyway, the ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    I might not be able to help with the story, but you can use my character if you want. :) Name: Saldo (Sal as in salt, - dough) Age: 36 ...

    May 7, 2007


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World