User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human (Extract 2)

    Sweet story... 8) Okay, that aside I have to be helpful now. The first thing is the long block of writing needs to be broken up, I've a suggestion or ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Redwall FanFic

    Hey, don't be in to much of a hurry, even though it's fanfiction. It's good to wait at least 3 days for other people to see and crit, and give ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I just maniacally love how smart the plot always is, the Eternity Code is amazing! The second thing that is great is the character development. So superb you can almost ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Redwall FanFic

    Hey, Pretty good work! I saw no grammar mistakes, and the way it is read, it could almost come right out of Redwall. Simply said though, before this piece, some ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Phaaze

    Very intresting! I've never played the game, so that made it funner to read. Vocabulary was nice, the words were very epic and intro-like. Let's see.... each paragraph was written ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Flying/ Random scene

    Good description! A few minor typos: She had just enought time, she thought, allowing herself a small smile. And he watch her go. I'm thinking you meant - and he'd ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Courage

    The rhythm was so good I conducted it with my hand. :smt038 The one bit has been torn up, and the only other thing I see is Courage, christened David ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Modern Day Outlaw (Ch. 1, pt. 1) Rewrite!

    Nice! I went back to your other start, and I actually like it better, but anyway... This section was well written. The characters felt real, and the ecitement and kindness ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 1, Section 1

    Hey, look who finally got around to reading this. :oops: Well, I haven't got help, just an opinion. Personally I love the races, and how they talk so far, the ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Very smooth animation, and I like how the *ahem* shall we say, saliva sticks. :) But I do lke real kitties better. :wink:

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9.5/10 I love sketch! I don't know what it is though. Mabe add a tad more to it? Nah. (The kitty is funny! :D )

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 While I'm not a fan of anime, I think it's very well done. Especially the way the same persons hair flows together.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sneak Peek (sorta) Bernavid

    Saint Razorblade - Thanks for the crit! I'll be sure to ask you if I can't figure out something. I never knew that jolly roger fact! Actually while it has ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sneak Peek (sorta) Bernavid

    A bunch of unfinished and un-edited beginings for my story, which one do you like best? It was a beautiful early spring morn, the sun was rising with a healthy ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Egypt

    Oct 13, 2007


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree