User avatar

RatHat

  • NaPoWriMo Re: Straws' Poems

    Being human is being able to feel. To cry without shame. To laugh without fear. To love and be loved. Being human is choosing softness, even when the world taught ...

    Apr 14
  • NaPoWriMo Re: Straws' Poems

    Why do they hate me What have I done When will the voices stop I pressed myself into the earth like a dying root, my skin torn, flesh blooming with ...

    Apr 7
  • NaPoWriMo Re: Straws' Poems

    Till death do us part Those were the words that leaked from your mouth as i stared into your warm eyes Your white gown flowed in the wind as we ...

    Mar 30
  • YWS Re: The Big Book of YWS Codes

    I hope I don't forget about this

    Oct 20, 2025
  • Writers Corner Re: Threads Of Destiny Book Ideas

    I haven't read them yet, ILL DO IT TODAY!!!

    Sep 3, 2025


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet