User avatar

Rascalover

  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    All done hope they were helpful Any more???? please :)

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lavender Eyes

    I do to stop it? This doesnt fit here it interupts the flow of the poem. I thought it to be well written but you try to hard to make ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bad Boy

    Wow I really like this one. Nice rythming technic and good topic! its very relatable. So harsh you seem, So cold you appear, But it's all an act, a cover, ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music, the freedom of the soul

    the whole thing seems kind of bland, maybe use some spicy words to tone it up. It reaches a new level within us. It can make us rise, command us ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Do I need to beg? ahah come on guys!

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowday :)

    Ahahah thats super funny, but so do I and Im glad you guys like the pictures

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants...

    I would love to have it but I dont have anything for you to review :cry: :cry:

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In the "big blue"

    I dreamed. this seems uneeded and a bit awkward I would try getting rid of it. I dreamed the most beautiful of dreams. My love, you were there too. I ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowday :)

    I love Rascall Flatts, lol. The snow angel was pretty but the rest--were kind of random, lol. Next, try focassing on an object, a pretty one that someone would want ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Feeling Yourself Fall

    I love your theme, and nist if your wording. Im sorry that I am not a grammar naziso I won't scream or even fix most puncuation and such because im ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Does no one need a REVIEW? :cry: pretty please wet me review something?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowday :)

    Snow angel Bricks "Amazing Grace" Another tree I know ahah Fetch? The last of the trees A child (yes I got permission) My cousin in the snow :) Last but ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowday :)

    While I was being beaten with snowballs I got a few snaps in I hope you like them :) A Tree (lots of these) The Swing :) The Shed (not ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Actually it's kind of a flashback because when chapter one starts it's later in their lives sooo.... is it still good that way? I dont know I have never written ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    3/10

    Jan 25, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus