User avatar

Rascalover

  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You -points finger-

    Can you review chapter ten of my romantic fiction piece Let Me Love You?

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(10)

    Chapter 10 A necklace? Two golden ropes intertwined with each other and a clasped at the back. Hanging as a pendant was a plain golden band. Isabella’s eyes twinkled in ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    I'd love if you could reveiw this for me. Be as brutal as you need to be. :D Thanks! All done with your review : I hope it was helpful? ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Isn't Magic

    Hello KailaMarie, Sorry Im late for your review, but here I am and I hope that its a helpful one :). “We can make it work. Don’t do this. Please.” ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Pact

    Has anyone ever read this?? it has such a good twist at the end. it had me fidgeting for hours.... anyone else like it as much as I did? If ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love poem

    Hello friend :), Im so happy to welcome you to YWS, and to be the first to review your work. but before i get started I have to remind you/ ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(9)

    Thank you so much for the review :)

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Classic Car Show Photography

    I abosulutely love your pictures!

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: me, myself and I

    Hello :) im so glad to your reviewer for today. first off this is really good. i love the imagery with the wall. And your rymthe sceme was very creative. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Impossible to Forget

    Hello :) Im so happy to welcome you to YWS! I hope you've checked it all out. im also very excited to see you write some more. :) Just a ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    :) Any one in need of a review

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Outdoors

    The pictures that was taken in spain is absolutely gorgeous! Maybe its because I have fallem in love with spain, but I think the water is captured very well. I ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: prayers for Jeff

    UPDATE: Because his body was just to weak and the ventilator was giving him no rest, yesterday Jeff was put in to a coma. His wife, Kathy, needs prayers. she ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: prayers for Jeff

    Thank you very much :)

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: prayers for Jeff

    I didn't know where to post this but it's very important: On Monday morning Jeff, a person from my church, was in a motorcyle accident. Two miles away from his ...

    Jul 1, 2009


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus