User avatar

Rascalover

  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(17)

    Chapter 17 My babies… My babies… I can’t loose them, I can’t. It’s because I didn’t exercise enough, or I didn’t eat healthy. I should have been more cautious. God, ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Twenty Years

    Hey, This is one very amazing piece of work you have got here, and I think once spit shined it'll be unbelievably perfect. At some areas it felt as though ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    All done Who else??

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: This Summer - Chapter One

    Hey Here as requested, thank you so very much. I really enjoyed this and would love it if you would PM when continuations are posted. I really hate it when ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey yall im back had a change of cable :) Who needs a review? Do I have to beg? :)

    Jun 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    bummmmmp :pirate3:

    Jun 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    bump

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(16)

    Thanks you guys :) Know where I could find something on character development?

    Jun 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review!!!

    Can you review apart of my romantic novel please and thank you ? :)

    May 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Angel

    Can you review apart of my romantic novel please and thank you ? :)

    May 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]

    Can you review apart of my romantic novel please and thank you ? :)

    May 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Can you review apart of my romantic novel please and thank you ? :)

    May 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Finished all of them thanks for rwequesting a review. Who else would like one? :mrgreen:

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Don't Want to Die

    Hey and thanks for requesting a review :) It’s funny how the small, unimportant memories are the ones that you remember the best. I really think it should be the ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(16)

    Thank you so much any time you need a review just PM me :)

    May 30, 2010


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown