User avatar

Rarity

Rarity

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: complications

    It is a beautiful poem. I noticed that you used the word 'alot' in your poem. I think what you mean is 'a lot' because the word alot means to ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The candle in the window

    Well done. I enjoyed the fact that you portrayed the candle's warmth and light in different way. I also liked the question you asked at the end. It tied up ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sweet Valentine

    Your poem is beautiful. It has a whimsical feel to it especially if you read it aloud. The two emotions in it, sadness and love, really play off of each ...

    Dec 19, 2011


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders