User avatar

RaraMurphy

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Getting Away From It All

    Thank you for this! One of the typos is because I was changing it from her and a friend knowing about the meadow to just her... Even at that I ...

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Getting Away From It All

    Oh wow, that's awesome to here! I'm glad you enjoyed it (: To really be honest, I wrote this a while back but I wasn't sure of it because of ...

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Secrets of the Bloodless: Chapter 1

    Whoa, now that was epic! I loved the twist at the end! I was just like LostThoughts911, about the witness, that's why I loved the end. Keep up the good ...

    Sep 11, 2013


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie