User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel We came to a little shop that somehow seemed untouched. She helped me into a bed, where she set down a bag and began to work. "This may sting," ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel I nodded, still staring into her eyes. "Okay," I said quietly. I tried to walk, but I was hurting too badly; I ended up half-staggering as Adrian carried me. ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree There was a horrible slicing sound, and the monster tottered, starting to fall. I rolled out of the way, my side screaming in protest. For a moment, I just ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I scrambled to my feet again just in time to catch Ava as she dove to the ground, the beast charging at her. Then I guess mind control is ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree The thing roared, all claws and fangs and sinewy muscle. What the heck was it? It snarled, turning towards me, and I whirled my quarterstaff forward, whacking it in ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel Darkness. There was darkness, and I couldn't breathe. I was drowning, and I was surrounded - surrounded by unknown things, by hostile things, things that didn't care about me ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Aladria "Now you girls try," Rodwig said. I stared at the weapons before me. "Um..." I wasn't sure what exactly he'd just done. "You mean combine two weapons?" He nodded. ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I squeezed my way through the hole, sucking in my stomach to fit better. Finally, we were through, and I breathed. Well, I was completely useless there. I'd make ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr We stood there for a moment, catching our breath. "Where now?" Reyna asked. "We've lost them." I nodded, looking around, and realized something was wrong. "We've lost more than ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I shoved the window away from the button, allowing Arcadia to jump in and press the button. The walls shuddered to a stop, and we all released breaths we ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Alright, I think that since Volt and Hillary are twins now, that makes Aladria Kalef's twin, right?... And Krose, I think you misunderstood my question. What I meant was, do ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I tried to pull my thoughts together, to get everything organized in my brain. Okay, so we have a cat-person, a human magnet, someone with alarming political skills, and ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr "We need medicine," Liam said after what could have been a minute or a year.Tessa started to stir, but Liam turned to me. "Do we have any friends that ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Does the outfit have to be the same among all the GTs or ETs? And I'm getting confused about who is whose twin... is Aladria Kalef's twin, then?

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I took a couple deep breaths as I settled myself as much as I could into the bed - it was hard with the restraints. I'd signed up for ...

    May 20, 2012


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus