-
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree "Like a dalmation astronaught," Stanley replied, touching his black eye, and I grinned. "Me too." "Do you really think we're gonna have to wait two more hours?" Stanley asked. ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)
Rodr I awoke slowly, reluctantly. Looking at the window nearby, I saw that it was still night. I could hear the cause of my awakening - voices. "This isn't an ...
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(
It's alright, don't worry! :) I didn't think you were doing it on purpose, so I just thought I'd clarify. Aladria I awoke slowly, taking a moment to remember where ...
Jun 9, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree Our bags finally surfaced into view. That was a little disappointing - I'd expceted something huge and epic for all our troubles. A voice blared to life on the ...
Jun 8, 2012 -
Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(
Well, I understand sometimes you have to have someone else's character do something (or else conversations would be impossible), and I don't mind that, but I feel like you're writing ...
Jun 6, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree Dharius walked in, and everyone stopped talking, watching him. I stood up. I wasn't sure what I was going to say, but I didn't end up saying it anyways; ...
Jun 6, 2012 -
Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(
Sorry I haven't posted... Krose, I understand this is your storybook, but I kind of feel like you're controlling our characters too much - as in their reactions and attitudes. ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel "I love you too," Adrian said softly. I felt a smile light up across my face and unthinkingly lifted a hand, stroking her face. I just had to touch ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree "I love you, Nellie!" Stanley announced. Everyone turned and stared, and I barely managed to keep from laughing. I couldn't stop the grin that split my face, though. "Stanley, ...
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree "Ree!" I jerked awake, startled. Arcadia was standing over me, grinning. "Ree, he's waking up!" I smiled, still a little disoriented. "Ugh, where am I?" Stanley murmured, groaning. "You're ...
Jun 4, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree "Any luck?" Stanley asked. He kept looked back at Arcadia strangely. "Nope." "There must me something..." Stanley muttered. He looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe-" I began, but suddenly ...
Jun 3, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel "Me too," she said, still working. "But I'm here. Still fighting." She turned and grinned. I watched her work, and as she finished, she smiled again. Our eyes met, ...
Jun 2, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree "You look like you could use some help," Ava said as she finished wiping my side. "I was doing just fine," I lied. I felt bad now, making her ...
Jun 2, 2012 -
Re: Disney Madness (Closed)
This sounds fun! Mind if I join? Name: Peter Pan Age: 16 Movie: Umm... Peter Pan . Appearance: Peter's five foot nine, average height, with reddish brown hair. His skin ...
Jun 2, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree No one answered, so I staggered over to the cabinet to see what was in it myself. I could hardly walk - I realized with alarm I'd already lost ...
Jun 1, 2012
