User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Storybrooke High English was as boring as usual, with the added fact that I was down on sleep from last night's escapade - I'll ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree None of us ended up saying anything, which was kind of awkward. We just ended up looking at each other. As the time passed and each of us began ...

    Aug 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Sorry for not posting in so long! Ree There was a brief silence. The other Chosen - since that was what we seemed to be calling ourselves now - looked ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Near Fin's House Fin's mom grabbed me again, and I learned with alarm that she could actually grip tighter than she had previously. Jeez, ...

    Jul 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Fin's Window I sprinted towards the house, grabbed the trellis to the open window, and drew my hand back sharply, drawing a hissing breath ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree After a moment, Ava came over and put my arm over his shoulder, lacing hers around my back. The feel of her close to me made me smile despite ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Currently undefined number in an undefined place (Open!)

    This sounds awesome! Can I be the dog? *puppy eyes (pun intended)* And whose dog would I be?

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I felt Ava sit near me. Her presence made me feel like everything was alright. If she was here, with me, then... I couldn't even finish the thought. Everything ...

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Alright, and I'm back! Sorry it took me so long to post on this one! I'm kind of confused on Thelma Godwin. That's Fin's mom, right? Jay Archer | Robin ...

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Alright, I'm back in business! This is awesome... thanks for keeping Ree in. Ree Once my oxygen mask was ready, I sat there for a moment as everyone started talking. ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    I'm really sorry I haven't posted lately - I haven't found an opening yet. I'm going to be gone in Haiti for a week, and when I get back I ...

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    I know I just got back on Sunday, but I'm going to Haiti for a week tomorrow. I'll try to get Ree down to Arkyle, at least. Ree I felt ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree Dharius cleaned up his arm. I wanted to yell at him to hurry, but logic told me that he was right. Finally, he stuck the needle into himself - ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself. No one else was panicking, and neither should I, I told myself. Vega was addressing me. "If you can ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Oh, good, I didn't miss too much. Assuming getting to Arkyle and preparing to skydive counts as not much... XD A glass parachute would be pretty heavy, but it might ...

    Jul 8, 2012


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig