User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle [Started, 3 Places Left]

    Yay! It's back! :elephant: I LOVED this storybook... Name: Ree Noran Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Ree is about five foot eight and thin, but wiry, with fair skin and ...

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    YES YES DEFINITELY YES. This time I won't get pulled away by the start of marching season!

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Oooh, this is going to be good. Ree The others were starting to fully wake up now. Dharius was the first to rise, glaring at me in hatred. I just ...

    Sep 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Okay, so really - what do the Arkylians want with them? I'm kind of stumped, unless we just go with hostages...

    Sep 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ahh, marching band is trying to eat my life! I promise I've been trying to post, but I have no time whatsoever for anything. Ree His eyes opened. Hate. Rage. ...

    Sep 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    I haven't been able to post in forever! My schedule's trying to kill me right now with school and marching band and general not-fun things.If I can't post sometimes.... just ...

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I couldn't see her. Everyone was running around, searching, screaming, pulling out what appeared to be cell phones, or standing there still absorbing what had just happened. Ava was ...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    I don't know, it's up to you.

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Woot! This is going to be fun! Ree "Ree," came Ava's voice, whispering. I realized she was squeezing my hand and looked at her, startled out of my paranoia. "You ...

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Switch. [Accepting]

    I have a question: suppose Joe is turned into his character, Bob. If Bob is completely different from Joe personality-wise, would Bob/Joe act like Bob, stay like Joe, or have ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    :D It's possible that that is the best post I have ever read in the history of ever. Jeez, I love this storybook... Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Storybrooke ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Switch. [Accepting]

    Until school starts. =.= And then... well, then I have school. But I'll still try to post. I'll start my profile now! Oh, I was supposed to pm it. XD ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree As we left, I realized people were still looking at us funny. Ava, apparently also noticing, whispered, "follow my lead," and proceeded to stop, gasping. I turned towards her, ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Switch. [Accepting]

    Oooooh... I really want to join this, but I won't be able to post until late on weekdays - I have band camp. Is that alright?

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Thanks for going along! Sorry for posting so late - I have band camp until about 5 or 8 pm every day. Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Storybrooke High ...

    Aug 10, 2012


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain