-
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Name: Laiel (pronounced LAY-ehl) Rafayra Age: 17 Gender: Male Animal: Lion Good or Evil: Good Appearance: Human: about five foot ten with light blond, ruffled-looking hair and greyish-blue eyes. Decen
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
I'd like a good shifter, please.
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Kierra Hearing Bella's guitar makes me want to practice my trumpet, but, deciding that that might be a just a little disruptive, I decide to explore the rest of this ...
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Yaay! :elephant:
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
I reserve a spot for 12 year old girl. 16 to 18 only you are woking on a farm so was thinking everyone lives there in cabin or something like ...
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Name : Lira Jordan Age(16-18) : 16 Gender : Female Personality : Lira is quiet and kind of insecure but really curious and intelligent. She doesn't like taking risks, but ...
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
This sounds cool... can I have a sixteen-year-old girl? (If there's room.) I'll try to get a profile soon.
Mar 1, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
My shoulder seems to sigh in relief as I ease my duffel bag from my shoulder. I realize with surprise that there's already another bag sitting by the bed. Looking ...
Mar 1, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
I turn around to see the first girl - the one who had gone into that guy's room - asking me if I want to share a dorm. I get ...
Feb 29, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
I open my mouth to say something, realize I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say, and stammer a bewildered "Thank you" before all but running away. What the heck ...
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
"...Can I help you?" The guy at the door looks my age. I smile in what I hope seems a friendly way - good lord, why can't I just feel ...
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Kierra The voices have stopped for a moment, but I still have no idea where they were - I have no idea what I'm doing, either. Sighing in resignation, I ...
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
(Wow... I didn't realize how big the picture of Kierra was... O.O) Kierra Mappe I shift my bag in my hand, looking around with uncertainty. This is the right place, ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
name : Kiera Mappe. Age : 17 Gender : Female Watcher , trainer or subject : Subject Ability : Ability to create small force fields Limit : She can't make ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Is it too late to reserve a spot? If not, I'd like a female subject spot - I'll make a profile as soon as I can.
Feb 27, 2012
