-
Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)
Another YWSer! "Where are you?" I called, walking towards the voice. Abruptly I ran smack into them. "Sorry." I felt like I'd vaguely met the person before. I've probably met ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)
What on earth... I looked all around, then read the sign. Surely this was some kind of prank. Then again, it was real enough. The other people were completely ignoring ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good Laiel shifted in his seat as Blighton seemed to mull over the report. He knew that this needed to be thought out, but he itched to move, ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira I suppressed a sigh as Mira and Josh started bickering again. "Josh, leave Mira alone," I said quietly, turning to face them. "She's just being shy. It's alright, Mira ...
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Storygirl, Laiel's somewhere else right now... sorry. Laiel - good Jayden excused himself and left, heading towards the medical room. Laiel took a seat and explained the his idea to ...
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Lord of the Rings---Accepting!
Sorry, guys... I've kind of got a lot on my plate between other storybooks and real life... since this one hasn't started yet, I'm backing out on this one. Plus ...
Mar 13, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Dang, you guys write fast! XD Laiel - good So Diablo has the keys, huh? That would make things difficult. "Do you think we could bribe him into giving us ...
Mar 12, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Sorry! :oops: Lira "Bye, Mom! Love you!" Finishing the goodbyes, I shut the car door and made my way up the walkway, Mira walking alongside. I was glad she got ...
Mar 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good As he and Jayden took off, Laiel's mind raced. Maybe he should have made sure Cora was alright before he'd taken off after Diablo... Diablo. He remembered ...
Mar 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good "Do you think we should go after Jayden?" Laiel was asking when something caught his eye. A huge black form soared above the trees not far away. ...
Mar 11, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute... What? I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but... Laiel was supposed to have a plan (please don't put words in his mouth), and no one ...
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel "What do we do now?" Jayden asked, beating Laiel to it. It was the best thing Laiel thought could be said in the situation. In his head, he tried ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Aww... I'll make the first post, if no one else wants to. Except... where exactly are the characters starting out at? (Also, I have to go to my grandpa's memorial ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: Lord of the Rings---Accepting!
Can I have a companion of the main character? I'd like to be an Elf. (I'll make a profile as soon as I can.)
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
I hope so... I don't want to post again (I'm not sure what to say...). (@bookworm: I'm not the creator so I can't say yes or no, but it would ...
Mar 6, 2012
