-
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good Diablo's voice was faintly heard on the other side of the door. Laiel didn't even need to check to know that it would be locked, and it ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira I awoke slowly, to the sound of someone talking outside and the feel of warm covers. The bunk made my back hurt, so I sat up, looking around. Everyone ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)
Wait... Zohali, are you talking about me? I'm a girl. XD Ranger I made up my mind and ran for the person shouting about quicksand - they were in the ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Synergy (accepting)
Sorry I took so long! Niari - spirit fledgling I had a poor night even at the start. I hadn't been able to sleep, since it was the night before ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
You mean Blighton wasn't blackmailing Roger? Laiel Laiel crouched to pounce again, but a spray of fire blasted nearly in his face. He skittered back and saw Diablo running off ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)
Ranger "Hi, Sun," I said. "I'm Ranger51. I think we've been in a few storybooks." I absently thought that there were an awful lot of people from storybooks here. "Justagirl ...
Mar 16, 2012 -
Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)
Ranger "Hey, I can't move!" I stopped as the voice reached me. Although I'd heard a little girl, she had sounded okay - this voice was far away, but they ...
Mar 16, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good Hidden, Laiel watched Diablo through a window, waiting for him to relax or... something. He knew the lion would lose to the dragon in a fair fight, ...
Mar 16, 2012 -
Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)
Ranger I sat down, hoping that Justagirl would feel more comfortable at eye level. "I think we've been in a few storybooks together," I said, recalling her name. Suddenly someone ...
Mar 15, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good Everyone was moving now. Finally! Laiel stood to go, heart already pounding in anticipation. "Let's do it," he said in what he hoped was a cool tone. ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)
Ranger- My head... I opened my eyes and wondered where the heck I was. I saw a plane wing smoldering not far from me. I remembered now - the plane ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Synergy (accepting)
Name: Niari Bedric Age: 17 Gender: Female Class: Spirit Master or Fledgling: Fledgling Appearance (picture and description please): Average height with fair skin even when she's been in the sun. ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel - good Laiel brightened. That was certainly a better plan than trying to sneak in and bribe for the key. It was risky, but it sounded like it would ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)
"Where are we?" The girl burst into tears. I wasn't sure what to say since I had no idea, so I just stammered something like, "It's okay," and tried to ...
Mar 14, 2012 -
Re: Synergy (accepting)
Can I have a female spirit fledgling?
Mar 14, 2012
