User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Niari "I understand where you are coming from," said Mara, "because I too was bought here in the same manner, but I was only 6 years of age. Now listen, ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger Suddenly Taylor screamed from her room. Startled, I ran after her, beaten to it only by Nargls and Toby. There was a person standing over her. Toby and I ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good "I want you to quickly retrieve Adrian or Calla," Blighton said. "They should still be unconscious. We can trade one of them for Cora. And be fast. ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good "Excuse me, I'd love to stay, but unfortunately we have some wounded members," said Blighton calmly. "Hunter, you have some wounded as well. Not too badly, though. ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger Just Ann? Running a place as huge as this? That was by no means normal. "You're right, that is creepy," I agreed. That deep inner curiosity that made me ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger Someone new came down the stairs just as I finished speaking. "Hi," she said. "Nice to meet you." Suddenly I noticed that her arm looked all banged-up. She noticed. ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Come on, somebody else post! I don't want this to die! Niari - spirit fledgling "Spirit is the power of the mind and soul," Mara answered. "Telepathy, visions and healing ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    (Okay, I've been trying to hold off, but I can't resist joining anymore.) Ranger Here it is. The Royal YWS Apartments. I tilted my neck up, trying to find the ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    My psychic powers tell me that this storybook is going to die Nooo! Come on, storybook, live! *CPR* Lira "MIRA! LIRA!" There goes Josh, I thought wryly. Lira looked up ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good Hunter looked suspicious. Laiel didn't blame her - he'd have felt the same way. But he had two perfectly good reasons to help her - one was ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Sorry if I was unclear - that's exactly what Laiel meant, Cerulean. Laiel - good "The whole vampire look doesn't really suit you," Hunter murmured. "You're better off being a ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Sorry. I'll keep that in mind from now on. Lira "LIRA! LIRA!" I jumped about a mile as I heard Mira yelling from the cabins. I rushed in, expecting to ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)

    Ranger - the jungle The other girl grabbed the vine. I heaved, leaning into it, and eventually dragged her free. She scrambled to her feet, stammering thanks and spouting a ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good "INTRUDER ALERT!" Roger was gone down the hallway even as Laiel shifted, snarling and whirling to chase. Then he thought better of it; Roger could be running ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel "Hunter, Roger! Come out, I want to have a nice little chat." Laiel rose from his crouch, ears straightening. Blighton? What on earth is he doing? Diablo was still ...

    Mar 18, 2012


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar