-
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
I was thinking the same thing... and breathing apparatuses. Laiel There were sharks. Everywhere. Laiel tried to keep calm, tried not to just swim away as fast as he could. ...
Mar 26, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira When we reached the house, there were already two people there. I smiled and introduced myself and the twins. They told me their names: Nat and Andrew. There was ...
Mar 26, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger An accomplice? Since when had this become about Ann? Taylor and Sunny left before I could ask them another question. Fine - there was someone else I needed to ...
Mar 26, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel Adrian looked a little calmer, and that made Laiel feel better somehow. She started to blush and he realized vaguely that he probably shouldn't be staring at her, but ...
Mar 26, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
It's great! Laiel Suddenly the spiders attacked. Laiel writhed under their legs, feeling stings as they bit. Someone was shouting, and suddenly someone was slapping at him, then pulling. Thinking ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger My eyebrows furrowed in thought at Taylor finished her report, although it was hard to think through the sound of everyone panicking. Was Ann threatening us? Or just Taylor? ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira I grinned as Josh came to. "Good morning, Josh," I said. "We're going to get some breakfast. We've got a big day today." We headed to the house, where ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Sorry I haven't posted in so long - I had a slumber party, and then all this other stuff, and my parents for some reason think that computers are awful ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Siderea: Yeah, it was a woman... several people mistakenly said it was a man, so I just say that he came in during the commotion after the woman had gone... ...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Sorry I haven't been able to post for awhile. Cerulean, I have no idea... what do you think Hunter would do? Laiel - good Finally, Laiel decided. He scribbled the ...
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)
Ranger - in the forest "The beach is around 60 meters that way, if you want to go and help look after the wounded and hurt, I'm gonna go and ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Yay! XD Thanks. My head hurt like all get-out, but I kept still, keeping my breathing soft and slow. Everything in my strained to move, to run, to shout for ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Do we just vote for one person overall, or one for each position? Laiel Adrian apparently wasn't feeling very talkative, so Laiel just left her the food and walked out, ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Sorry... I was kind of rushing yesterday and I missed this storybook. I'll try to post more frequently. Lira "Mira! Help PLEASE!" I realized from the way he was speaking ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Crud... I just realized that I've eliminated myself from the storybook for a while. FAIL. XD
Mar 23, 2012
