-
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
The conversation makes this post really elongated - I'm putting it in a spoiler so you don't have to scroll through it constantly. Ranger I described what I remembered of ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Oh, yay! Thank you! Name : Lairyn Age : 7 Gender : Female Wing Span : Fifteen feet Colour : Vivid purple Personality : Laryna is very protective and loyal, ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
I don't know why either, I'm just going along with it... Lira I couldn't believe it. My brother and sister were unconscious on the ground and we were smelling water? ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Yay! Laiel Where am I? For just a moment, Laiel had no idea why he was lying on a table in the medical room. Then everything came rushing back to ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Okay, I can no longer resist. I MUST join this storybook (if it isn't too late). I'd like a dragon, but I was hoping that maybe someone else could be ...
Mar 29, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira Nat tried some water, and then Josh took some as well, claiming it tasted like honey. Mira, now interested, took some as well. Suddenly they started swaying, and both ...
Mar 29, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger "That's a good plan," I said. Not only could we get more done in less time, but by splitting up we'd make sure that we couldn't all be taken ...
Mar 29, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Well, apparently no one's going to help Lira and Mira, so... Lira I sighed in frustration as the person left with the others, but Lira started helping, still murmuring something ...
Mar 29, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
I don't understand... an I doing something wrong? Lira I laughed. How had Josh gotten stuck in the fence? I knelt to help him, trying to pull his head loose. ...
Mar 29, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel "Relax," said Adrien. "It's just Elsa and Jayden. I think that we are going to the base. Then we can get you both fixed up." Elsa made sense, but ...
Mar 28, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel Laiel had lost sight of Adrien under a swirl of strange colors and images he couldn't make out. What's happening to me? Suddenly she let go of his hand, ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger That's what that note was about. Jeez. Syca offered to stay in the room next to mine and began with her plan just as the other guy asked what ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Hey! This isn't in the storybook archives, and therefore technically is not dead... just not living is all. XD But... maybe can we salvage it? Kierra "Carson, right?" I ask, ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
That's alright, Musica! It's happened before - my username isn't exactly feminine. Ranger "Sure," I said to Syca. "And it's okay," I added to the guy who was backing away. ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
I'm a girl. XD I can understand how you'd get it confused, though. Ranger Oh, shoot! I whirled around, lowering my bow. Of all times to lose your temper, you ...
Mar 26, 2012
